EKC is Asia’s leading manufacturer of High-Pressure Seamless Industrial/CNG/ Jumbo cylinders and cascades/jumbo-skids covering major (around 70%) share of the domestic market and sizeable (40%) exports to the global markets to 18 countries around the world. Its corporate office is located at Nariman Point, Mumbai and manufacturing plants at Aurangabad, Tarapur, Kasez, Dubai, Tianjin-China and USA.
Our annual sales exceed Rs 800 Crores and production of almost a million cylinders places us among the largest cylinder manufacturers in the world.
Please find below our achievement in the past decades:
1. Our 1st plant was established in 1978 for manufacturing small industrial gas cylinders for medical and firefighting industry in Chikalthana MIDC, Aurangabad, about 350 kms from Mumbai.
2. In 1986-87, 2nd plant was set up in Tarapur MIDC, about 120 kms from Mumbai, to manufacture high-pressure seamless steel cylinders for industrial gases which was expanded in 1996-97 to manufacture CNG cylinders and cascades for domestic and export markets.
3. The development of export-business during 2002-05 in the mid-east countries encouraged EKC to set up two more plants in Dubai.
4. In 2005-06 EKC established its major hub near Kandla port, with initial plant manufacturing industrial and CNG cylinders. There are now additional three plants for Jumbo cylinders/skid assemblies, cylinders from billet and plate.
5. This location is very convenient and important for imports of major inputs and export markets. Kasez plant employee about 800 workmen and 200 engineers. The township is well connected by roads, rail, airways and provides school and college education. The company provides furnished accommodation to all employees.
Cylinder Manufacturing Process
Seamless steel tubes are used for manufacturing High Pressure seamless steel Cylinders of 0.5 to 2250. It’s capacities for Industrial & CNG gas storage and transport applications. Both ends of tube-cut to size are closed by hot spinning on CNC SPMs.
Further processes of harden-quench-temper in walking-beam furnaces, neck-threading, leak-tests, metal-finishing, data stamping and painting on PLC/CNC equipment, ensures 100% cylinders are certified by BIS/CCE/BV inspection agencies to Indian & International specifications. Production requires air, water, steam, oil and gas based utilities and auto-control equipment.
Suitable Industrial Experience
Candidates suitably qualified should have exposure to manufacturing processes outlined above, will only be preferred. Typical industries should be Steel forging, casting, deep draw press, extrusion and machined parts processed through heat-treatment and metal finishing operations. Exposure to 3rd-party inspection practices for 100% production approvals will have advantage.
Name of Position:
Compensation will be on par with the best in the Industry providing furnished family accommodation at plant-locations only and perquisites commensurate to positions.
The applications may please be sent by email to email@example.com or by post and job code no. superscribing the post applied for with passport size photograph should reach the Corporate Head-HR.
Everest Kanto Cylinder Ltd. (HO)
204 Raheja Centre, Nariman Point,
PLOT NO M 03130
JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
P.O. BOX 61041, DUBAI (UAE)